Hopefully this kind of question is ok here.
Whats the best direction to aim for from here (money-wise and not-hating-my-job-wise)?
- I have 2+ of IT start-up experience as a junior Python engineer with some AWS experience.
- Getting AWS Solutions Arch cert soon (assuming I pass).
- Pretty confident with Flask. made 2 websites from the ground up and 1 API (front end, back end, and hosting + routing using AWS) .
- I have some simple personal projects on Github (database GUI, web scraping project, file management automation programs, selenium bots etc).
- I have an unrelated business degree
- I have JLPT N2+ level and am living in Tokyo (3 year visa).
- Medium SQL
If you were me, what would your target position be and what would you start learning/doing to get there?
I would really really appreciate some help from people in the industry. Im currently working at a sales job and studying at nights so I want to be as efficient as possible to get back into the Dev world again.
Thanks in advance!