Can I get work visa with incomplete Bachelor'e degree?

Hello everyone, I’m a 19 years old boy, a Teacher in Iran, and also a Front-end developer (my dream profession).

I’m currently focusing on getting a work visa and freeing myself from all the restrictions in Iran, I feel suffocated here, and describing it will take a long time so let’s move on to the main part…

I’m still a college student (2.5 years remaining to finish), is it right that I can’t get a work visa without Bachelor’s degree?

I have an “Honorary diploma in mathematics” from the “Math Kangaroo international Olympiad”, and also a “Perfect grade English language diploma”; Don’t they help fill the bachelor’s degree shortage?

More information is available in my site

I don’t know what to do anymore, I tried my best, and thought of every risky possible way, but AT THE END, IT DOESN’T EVEN MATTER :slight_smile:
none of the doors are open…

Thank you all,
Sina Olfati

Here’s an article on the visa options. Unfortunately, I don’t think you’re going to currently be able to get a visa. If you were to complete your degree and find a company willing to sponsor your working visa, you could then get one.

1 Like

You won’t be able to get a visa I’m afraid. You should do whatever it takes to get that degree finished, if in any way possible. For almost everything that you will do in your future life and career, having that degree will make things easier, and you’ll have it for life. Perhaps there are study-abroad options you could look into, too?

1 Like

Yeah you are right. I’ll complete my degree

I see, it seems the degree can help me as you said.
and furtunately it doesn’t matter the field of study in most cases.