tokyodev forum

Doing MS Computer Science with B.A in Civil Engineering

So, I was actually studying Computer Science (CS), for 2 years before switching to Civil Engineering (CE). Now, I am finishing school this April, and during one of my research in CE (American University), I was doing some work with Python. It made me miss coding, I want the opportunity to go back into computer science.

I know American Universities like UCLA offer CS MS to non-CS BA. I was wondering if there are any Universities in Japan that offer the same opportunities, especially for their English programs (or Japanese programs).